Newtown School Shootings:

Written by chuck on December 16, 2012 – 8:17 pm -

Friends, the last time there was a school shooting, I said next time double the people would die. I think more than double died Friday. Will 54 die next time? Of course I sure hope and pray not, but what will stop some idiots?

A gun in a teachers hand will.

Please find your U.S. Senators & U.S. Representatives and send them a short E-mail below:

Click for Senators

Click for Representatives

*******************************
We MUST pass gun control. Everyone over 21 can take and pass a shooting class and then carry a gun everywhere.
*******************************

The names and ages of the 27 victims of the Newtown, Conn., shootings:

Charlotte Bacon, 6.
Daniel Barden, 7.
Rachel Davino, 29.
Olivia Engel, 6.
Josephine Gay, 7.
Ana M. Marquez-Greene, 6.
Dylan Hockley, 6.
Lauren Rousseau, 30.
Mary Sherlach, 56.
Victoria Soto, 27.
Benjamin Wheeler, 6.
Allison N. Wyatt, 6.

Posted in Chuck's Ramblings | 8 Comments »

8 Responses to “Newtown School Shootings:”

1. By Big John on Dec 17, 2012 7:46 am | Reply

Do you really think that gun control would have avoided what happened in Newtown, Conn? At the rate that the “Government” is taking control of our lives, it want be long before they controll everything that we do! I, for one, do not like that!!

2. By Mike on Dec 17, 2012 11:35 am | Reply

California’s Senator Feinstein already has other plans.

3. By chuck on Dec 18, 2012 8:10 am | Reply

Big John, did I not make myself clear, or did you not read anything I said?

I feel if a teacher(s) had a gun, a lot less kids would have died.

4. By Big John on Dec 19, 2012 7:04 am | Reply

Yes Chuch I can read. I am not a know it all like you but your last statement on the article says ” We MUST pass gun control” and that is the issue that I have. Did you read what I posted? I read you post on facebook and it reflects on you and your beliefs! I will no longer post anything or even read you blog. You are full of yourself and I really don`t know why! KMA!

5. By chuck on Dec 19, 2012 6:16 pm | Reply

OK, Big John, don’t read my blog. Sorry you get offended when someone does not agree with you.

6. By Big John on Dec 19, 2012 8:55 pm | Reply

Chuck I am not offended that you do not agree with me. It`s your attitude and arrogance that offend me. You must not have read what I wrote! I stated that the government was taking controll of everything that we do and I do not like that. Your article clearly stated that “We MUST pass gun controll” or did I miss read that? That to me, means that you want the government to pass more legislation to controll guns! You are going to get just what you asked for. Obama will see to that!

7. By chuck on Dec 22, 2012 8:31 am | Reply

“A gun in a teachers hand will.” was my main point.

OK, you missed my point. I do agree with you. My type of gun control would allow teachers to carry guns in schools. (Teachers who pass an extensive fire arms class.)

8. By ran2133 on Feb 20, 2013 4:31 pm | Reply

Big John, I think you misintreperted Chuck’s remark that you disagreed with. His point was “pass gun control allowing school employees to have firearms!” That type of ‘gun control’ would give school employees the means to stop such madmen or madwomen! All the other “gun control” garbage will do nothing to avoid another such incident!

You must be logged in to post a comment.